Palram Australia began its activity in the early 1990’s, when the first SUNTUF sheets were introduced in the Australian market. At the time, these profiled polycarbonate sheets were unique to Palram and soon they became dominant at the country's major hardware stores, making SUNTUF a well-known brand. A few years later Palram also introduced its flat polycarbonate and PVC sheets to the market. In 2010 Palram have acquired a substantial marketing and distribution operation and became nationwide, with warehouses and fully equipped distribution centers in every major city in Australia.
In 2011 Palram Australia successfully won the right to become the sole supplier of polycarbonate Roofing in over 300 stores of Bunnings, Australia’s largest DIY chain. The range of products on offer in the Bunnings stores had extended from Suntuf Standard, Suntuf SolarSmart and Suntuf Trimdek to Sunlite (polycarbonate Twin-Wall sheets) and a large range of Flat polycarbonate and PVC sheets, as well as a wide range Kits for self assembly. With a complete range of fitting accessories to compliment any project – the wide range of offered items suits the DIY and Building Trade markets.
Palram Australia is also proud to offer Architectural Solutions with a range of Panel Systems offered as part of the company's advanced products and services, developed to meet the growing needs of the architectural projects market.
Palram Australia offers the market with a leading brand, supported by its mother company, one of the
world's leading sheets manufacturers, Palram Industries.
- Strive to meet our customers’ needs while maintaining our agility as a key differentiating factor.
- Provide our customers with competitive products that deliver quality and value.
- Deliver excellence to a global marketplace, while offering professional support and service on a local and regional level.
- Act with honesty and integrity in all our dealings.
- Encourage commitment and accountability by all staff, at all levels.
- Maintain our unique corporate culture: always having the courage to think outside the box, and to have a “can-do” attitude to simply make things happen.
Market Activity & Segments
Palram Australia operates within the following market segments:
About Palram Industries
For over 50 years Palram has been a global leader in manufacturing extruded thermoplastic sheets. This production and application experience is expressed in an extensive product offering that includes architectural panel systems and finished consumer products.
The sheets, manufactured mainly from polycarbonate and PVC, are designed to suit a diverse range of applications in various markets: DIY, construction, architectural projects, sign and display, agricultural, glazing, and fabrication. Palram panel systems are offered as part of the company's advanced products and services bundle for the construction and architectural markets. A variety of finished-products are marketed through DIY chain stores across the globe.
Production and Quality Assurance
- All Palram plants have achieved accreditation to ISO 9001:2008 Quality Assurance.
Research and Development
- Creating unique, high performance products.
- Continued development and expansion of existing product lines.
- Maintaining Palram’s leadership in adapting existing products to meet the demands of an ever growing and evolving market.
Environmental Safety and Health
Palram products do not contain heavy metals and meet RoHS criteria.
- Adopt progressive criteria on the issue of health & safety and to take part in the national and global effort to conserve the environment.
- Function in all its pursuits in order to remove or minimize the safety and environmental hazards for its employees, contractors, customers and the general public.